Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Hand Painted Clock




This old defunct wall clock was kept for a rainy day, and it came in handy for my latest Decorative painting project with Acrylics!
The clock has been photographed without the glass cover to do away with the reflection. I plan to screw on the glass cover tomorrow after the paints have dried.
This time I tried making hydrangeas along with roses and daisies.There was no pattern as such and I was happy that the clock base was ideal for acrylic painting.
I like painting on items that are useful in daily life and make them look beautiful!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you painted that? It's very beautiful! I'm impressed! xoxo, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful blog, you are good with so many things! also, can you help me with names of shops in old delhi where i could pick up cold porcelain dough, cutters etc..

    ReplyDelete