My Online Shop

Please visit my online shop ArtyCrafty free shipping!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Decorative Painting



Acrylic paints are fast becoming my favorite medium for decorative painting.Unlike oil paints they take very less time to dry and suit me fine as I am a very impatient person.Brushes can be easily washed with plain water and the painting does not have a lingering smell.
Acrylics paints are ideal for decorative painting which is about decorating boxes, nameplates and even furniture with a double loaded brush! Its fun to see beautiful roses and other flowers blooming on this dull spectacle box with limited brush strokes.
I am a great fan of One Stroke Painting and am trying to learn from the net and also watch painting videos .
I have used an angular brush for painting the roses. I need to work more on the leaves , but am quite happy with the roses :)

1 comment:

  1. lovely painting anitha
    anandhirajan
    www.anandhirajansartsncrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete